With Invoice Falcon, generate an invoice for any Shopify order instantly in a few seconds. Not only do we have a quick easy way for you to generate an invoice for your recent orders, but we’ve also integrated our app with your Shopify dashboard.
From Invoice Falcon
- Click on Invoices tab in the left menu bar of our app.
- Here, you’ll find a list of all the orders from your Shopify store.
- You can search for orders based on date range or financial status. You can also scroll through the pages of orders from here by clicking on the ‘Back’ and ‘Front’ keys at the bottom of this page.
- Once you’ve found the order you’re looking for, click on the blue highlighted order name to generate the invoice for that order. This will redirect you to a separate page where you can review the invoice before printing or sending it to your customer.
- If you’d like to print or send your invoice without previewing it, click on the ‘Print’ or ‘Send’ icon on the right side of the row containing the order name.
From your Shopify dashboard
To generate the invoice for an order from your Shopify dashboard -
- Open the order details page in your Shopify dashboard.
- Click on the More Actions dropdown underneath the order name (and next to the “Edit” icon).
- Click Send or Print Invoice (with blue icon).
- This will automatically redirect you to the Invoice Preview page in our app, where the invoice will be generated and you can review it before printing or sending it to your customer.